Body Shop Haul!

Hey there! So recently, Body Shop had a clearance sale near the area I'm staying in. And me being me couldn't resist the temptation of the words "SALE". Yes, I do like cheap thrills if you hadn't already know! I got these items during their last day sale so it wasn't that much :/



$12.90 ea. 2 for $20!!

Inside was the sponge thingy for your showers and....

a bottle of milk body lotion and shower gel.

Original price was $19.90 ea. I got 2 for $15!!

This hair kit is for dry hair. Yes I have an extremely dry hair, it's so disgusting.

This hair kit is for coloured hair. I have been dyeing my hair for the past few years and will be dyeing it again soon so I really need this kit.

Original price was $6.90 ea. I got 4 for $10!!





They all smell so gooooooooooood. I can't wait to use them all up. Toodles!

♥ I am not affiliated or sponsored with any companies mentioned in this post. I am not getting paid for my opinions and everything was bought with my own money. Unless stated otherwise. ♥

Photos taken with: Canon EOS 1000D ((10.1 MP, 3888x2592 pixels))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

hello

hello

hello

plain jane trying to be more interesting
know more about me here :-)