I miss schooling!

I know this is absolutely weird but I miss school. I can't believe myself actually. I woke up one day for work and the first thing that came to my mind was "Shit, I miss schooling so much". Well okay maybe the first thought that popped was what time it was... but you guys get the picture.


In case you have yet to know, I completed my 4 years of secondary school life and received back my GCSE O Level results and was posted to polytechnic. The semester for freshies have yet to start so I've been spending my time working. BIG mistake right there. Sure, I get paid but it's just so tiring every single day. I have to rely on my alarm clock to wake up, that's a sign that my health is deteriorating  Plus, I gained like pounds from working. I thought I would lose some weight but nope, it's the exact opposite. WHY. This is so frustrating.

I remembered before O's even started, I wrote a list of things I wanted to do after completion of major exams. Up till now, I think I've only completed 1 or 2? Pathetic right. But my contract is going to end soon and yup, you guessed it, I already wrote a list of things I want to do after I stop working. I MUST DO THEM.

Also, I miss my friends. I hardly have time to meetup with all of them. I feel so down in the dumps, I don't even know what's going on in their lives. I am such a horrible friend :( So like whenever I have off days, I try to meet up with some or if they're busy, I'll just chill at home on my comfy bed mmm.

Bottom line is, I just want to go back schooling. I want to use up my brain cells studying and staying up late to complete projects, I want to laugh everyday in school with friends, I want to eat cheap food, I want to complain about the schedule I have. I JUST WANT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL!!!!

And that will happen sometime in April? I so can't wait to receive my enrollment package thru the mail. Sigh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

hello

hello

hello

plain jane trying to be more interesting
know more about me here :-)