H&M Haul!

Mid season salesssss y'all! And what better place to spend the money than at H&M! Love this Swedish fashion retail outlet! So I headed down to Somerset, their largest outlet in Singapore with 3 storeys high, and got myself some really nice clothes!



It was actually 2 bags in total btw.

Burgundy bodycon dress @ $17.90! It looks really big in this picture but actually tight fitting.

Maroon tee @ $7.90. There are loads of colours but I like this, so yeah.

Geometric pants @ $17.90! Definitely a steal.

The following pictures are the items I got at sales price :)!

Grey beanie @ $5.

Yin Yang wine pullover @ $20.

Khaki pants @ $20.

Mad love for this duffel bag which was going at only $20!! Essential in every girls' closet.

Was literally going crazy at all their items. Thank goodness I went on a weekday, not many people. But the queue for the dressing room is uber long, like ugh. But whatevz, it was worth the wait 'cus I got nice things at really good prices!


♥ I am not affiliated or sponsored with any companies mentioned in this post. I am not getting paid for my opinions and everything was bought with my own money. Unless stated otherwise. ♥

Photos taken with: Canon EOS 1000D ((10.1 MP, 3888x2592 pixels))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

hello

hello

hello

plain jane trying to be more interesting
know more about me here :-)