Reena R.











Name: Reena R.
Age: 17
Location: Bugis+

SPRING SEASONNNN!! The best season to bring out the girly in you. Why? Because flowers, that's why! Hahaha I am a big fan of floral prints, yes, my room is practically a garden :x Reena dressed up well for spring. Her button down floral blouse is so pretty and such a steal! She bought it at only $10, can you believe it?! White jeans and a white bag! Can you get anymore feminine? Loving her pink head scarf, especially when pinned with a floral brooch. *.* Did you know she makes her own accessories? Look at her arm candies, almost all are handmade! Her metal ring is just the right amount to bring out her edgy self too. Ballerina flats are comfortable for any occasion, good choice Ree! :)

Here's my imitation I made on polyvore. 
Reena #1



Photos taken with: Canon EOS 1000D ((10.1 MP, 3888x2592 pixels))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

hello

hello

hello

plain jane trying to be more interesting
know more about me here :-)