BAND GEEKS UNITE

PHOTOSPAM!!! READ ON :D

Recently went out with my friends! Here's some pictures!


QUEUING UP FOR FOOOOOOOOOD!!! The line was horribly long ): But can't blame the restaurant, it's dinner time. Obviously there will be a long queue.












"Patiently" waiting for food to arrive........ look at my hungry yet i-have-to-smile-for-the-camera face!


MAKAN TIME SIA Y'ALL!!!



We like taking pictures in toilets because we're cool like that HAHAHA!!

Overall, enjoyed myself because I finally got to see them after such a long time. We are all now in different schools, boo ): But it's okay 'cos we can see each other on outings and going back to our favourite second home; the band room in Westwood!!!! BAND GEEKS UNITE LOL! As you guys can see, there are 2 types of cameras used. Be smart enough to guess which is which ;)

Ask me anything

Photos taken with: iPod Touch 4th Gen ((0.7 MP, 640x960 pixels)) x Canon EOS 1000D ((10.1 MP, 3888x2592 pixels))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

hello

hello

hello

plain jane trying to be more interesting
know more about me here :-)