Bimbo Club

I'm a very shy person. My friends will laugh at that statement and call me a liar. But I really am. I think everyone is like that. When you first meet someone new, most people would be like really shy and not talk much. Yeah, that's me. I won't really talk. That sucks because people would be judging me based on first impressions. And prolly their first impressions of me is that I'm a very stuck up person when in actual fact, I'm just shy around new people.

So anyway, I thought I'd be a loner in my new campus ): I was lucky enough to go to the freshmen orientation camp with Fas. Little did I know, I'm going to make new friends of my type. Hahahahaha, yes my type. The crazy wild ones. Yup.

In school you typically have the cool kids, nerds/geeks, athletes, etc. In my school, we're in the Bimbo Club. 4 members currently. Join us? ;) Here's some pictures we took during SMArnival II and SMAC interview.

idk where's the camera at

look at those 2 guys behind hahaha


kk minahrep pose


our signature pose



you like us now?

here's a picture perfect photo hehehe
L-R: Me, Faseha (aka Fas), Tosca (aka Tos), Germaine (aka Hoe)

another picture perfect!
L-R: Hoe, Me, Tos, Fas

told you, it's our signature pose

Oh yeah, there was this photobooth at SMArnival II so we spammed!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To spice up this post, here's a picture of my senior, Patrick. Try to find him. I don't think it's that difficult hahaha!


At the end of the day, many wanted to be new recruits in our club hahaha!! If you bimbos are reading this, I love you all! May this newly found friendship last till eternity and when we have kids, let's not influence them with our bimbo-ness! ♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

hello

hello

hello

plain jane trying to be more interesting
know more about me here :-)