Family Blood

I finally had a shopping day out with my cousins! We barely meet and most of the times, it's only when Hari Raya. It was scorching hot man! Great decision to not wear jeans on that day *pats self on back*. Please prepare yourself for a shitload of camwhoring. Or you can just skip it entirely, whatever floats your boat ;)



ugh eyebags ugh


my neck looks extra long here......














skinny fat skinny

2 cool 4 u

#ootd snapshot in toilet because we're cool

Headed over to 18chefs for breakfast+lunch+dinner hahahaha


this shiz is da bomb






I like the way she angles her photo.


Meh.


I just take extremely bad photos of food ugh *cries*

I enjoyed the day very much because I get to meet my fav cuzzies, go to town without spending over $20 (ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED!!), eat good food and smile at attractive guys. LOL hahahaha the last one made me sound so shallow and shameless. Oh well *flips hair*. 

Anyway, stay tune for my street style posts! xoxo

Ask me anything

Photos taken with: Canon EOS 1000D ((10.1 MP, 3888x2592 pixels)) x HTC Sensation XE ((8 MP, 3264x2448 pixels)) x iPhone 4 ((5MP, 640x960 pixels)) x Samsung Galaxy Ace ((5 MP, 2592x1944 pixels))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

hello

hello

hello

plain jane trying to be more interesting
know more about me here :-)