Nuha A.




Name: Nuha Amani
Age: 17
Location: Orchard Central

Ah, the sweet sweet Nuha. These days, I find it rare for people in the traditional head scarf to still have some sense of fashion. I'm just saying many are moving forward to hijabs. So to have a relative of mine still strutting this look impresses me. It is a constant reminder to everyone who isn't brave enough to wear print on print that print with plain is perfectly fine too. The blouse is a sort of baroque pattern which is one of my favvvv! There's this commotion going on about acrylic badges and here, she used it as a brooch. Cute!

Here's my imitation I made on polyvore.

Nuha Amani #1
Ask me anything

Photos taken with: Canon EOS 1000D ((10.1 MP, 3888x2592 pixels))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

hello

hello

hello

plain jane trying to be more interesting
know more about me here :-)