JULY UPDATE!

Ahhh been really busy with school until I forgot to update this space. Sorry all ): Okay so anyway, I've decided to post pictures of what happened since the last time I posted up till the end of July. All these happened on different days okay. Before that, I'd like to wish all my Muslim friends an advanced Selamat Hari Raya!!! I'm so excited for it because it's the period when I get to see my cousins and eat good food and get money hehehe!







Basically went back to kampung during one of those days. Rode a motor bike for the first time by myself hahahaha I was so scared but luckily no accidents or anything. 

Embrace ugly teeth :-B








Broke fast @ Cafe Le Caire. Warm atmosphere, unique interior, good Mediterranean food. What more can I ask for?




Went to do my hair at Shunji Matsuo, did mini shopping and broke fast at Eighteen Chefs.






 Went to help out my secondary school band for a police ceremony thingy and also at Clementi Mall. You don't know how much I miss my instrument and band and the people in there :') 

Since hari raya is coming, I did henna and it turned out really pretty hehehe but now it's fading ): Oh well.

Ask me anything

Photos taken with: HTC Sensation XE ((8 MP, 3264x2448 pixels))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

hello

hello

hello

plain jane trying to be more interesting
know more about me here :-)