Mini Shopping Haul

So I went on a mini shopping haul as you can see from the title. Like all these items weren't bought at one go, just small shopping trips accumulated. I really want to update something but I just got my first semester results and quite disappointing even though it was expected. So I don't really have the mood? Sorry guys ): But I'll be back with more posts! Don't worry :-) x



H&M loots

New Look loots

Bugis Street loots

Cotton On loots

Ask me anything

♥ I am not affiliated or sponsored with any companies mentioned in this post. I am not getting paid for my opinions and everything was bought with my own money. Unless stated otherwise. ♥ 

Photos taken with: Canon EOS 1000D ((10.1 MP, 3888x2592 pixels))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

hello

hello

hello

plain jane trying to be more interesting
know more about me here :-)