Beauty Haul

Merry Christmas everyone! Thank you for taking the time to read my first beauty haul!! Basically these items were bought online and drugstores. I'm not a really makeup/beauty person but please give me a chance since this is my first ever such post haha!




My first set of brushes. Yes, I am a shame to the ladies world because I don't own fancy beauty stuff. The only brush I had before this was my blusher. Noob alert.



Face Form in Medium. Consists of contouring powder, highlighting powder and bronzer (L-R). Finally found a product that works best on my skin! I don't know about you guys but I love compact things because I have the tendency to lose things easily. So having everything you need to enhance facial features in one palette is amazinggggg!



Peach Shimmer Face and Body Glo. What did I say about compact things again? Hehe! 


Dip-it Duo Volumising Mascara and Liquid Eyeliner in Jet Black. Bought this because I noticed my Eyestudio Hypersharp Eyeliner and Rocket Volume Express Mascara (both from Maybelline) running out so I happened to see this online and got it straightaway. 

Lip Gloss in Crimson. I don't think I own any lip glosses ever since I started using makeup seriously because I've only been using lip balms so probably this is the first. Pretty color tho, gonna apply it more often!


LipIce Water Colour in Sexy Pink 04. My all-time favourite lip balm ever! I've been using codes 02 and 04 because I like to keep my lips bright and at the same time, moisturize them? Furthermore, it helps reduces fine lines and keep my lips supple ;-)

Fragrance Mist in White Musk Smoky Rose. Christmas sales at The Body Shop so decided to get a new one since my Dreams Unlimited is running out. Damn, most of my things are finishing soon hahaha! Also, this is one of the new fragrance added to their collection. 


Watsons H Bella in Pomegranate & Ginger. Impulse purchase yet again. Have never used any bath/body products from Watsons and the packaging looks appealing so I got them. 

Also, extremely sorry for bad photos. My dslr decided to cause problems the minute I'm about to snap. It is that time already to get a new one. Guess my beginner camera wants to leave me :-( Left me no choice hence used my mom's camera. But I hope that's not an excuse for me to be lazy to post more tho! Also, happy holidays everyone :-)

Ask me anything

♥ I am not affiliated or sponsored with any companies mentioned in this post. I am not getting paid for my opinions and everything was bought with my own money. Unless stated otherwise. ♥

Photos taken with: Casio Exilim EX-ZS5 ((14.1 MP, 640x480 pixels))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

hello

hello

hello

plain jane trying to be more interesting
know more about me here :-)