SPSU 54th Appreciaton Dinner

Hello dearies!!! Holidays just started and my calendar of events is filling up (aka projects, work, work, work, shopping, projects and so on). Recently, got invited by Singapore Polytechnic Students Union to their 54th Appreciation Dinner held at Shangri-La Hotel.

By the way, this is the part where I spam lots of photos. Just sayin'.











The theme was Oscars. I don't know how to dress to that so I just put on black and gold and red, classic right? :-)

Dress {topshop} | Necklace {topshop} | Bangle {talisman} | Earrings {talisman) |
Bag {rubi} | Heels {online}

quick groupies w the girls





pix w my pubs head & asst head

us w President Roliah, sooooo pretty *.*


glam

interior & deco




♡ table 17 



♡ SMAC 



hello fellows




Andy kissing Afif w lipstick on hahahahahahaha



as you can see, we played some games




photobooth!!!


we called random people to take photos w




"gimme yr fiercest face" "wait wha- *clicks*" i can't

us w dramatic Abbie!

mah bitch



EVERYBODY SQUEEZE!!!!

At first was contemplating between taking the train or taxi, and trying to save face, I took the taxi lol. I got rejected by 3 taxis when I told them I want to go to Shangri-la. C'mon guys, easy money sia. In the end, there was this nice uncle who took me in and drove quite fast and smooth so the fare was quite cheap! The night was amazeballs! Got to see some cuties, ate good food and was entertained the entire night. Can't wait for SMA AGD 14/15 where I'll be organizing, hope it turns out good as this.

Anyway, you guys obviously must have been wondering "where the f is the food?? I want to see the food!!!" Hahahaha chill your titties, that post is coming up soon! Keep a look out for it :-*

Ask me anything

Photos taken with: iPhone 5 ((8MP, 3264x2448 pixels)) x Galaxy S3 ((8MP, 720x1280 pixels))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

hello

hello

hello

plain jane trying to be more interesting
know more about me here :-)