I Am... Cafe

Cafehopped again after so long?? Honestly dislike being so caught up in my schedule till I couldn't do the things I enjoy like having brunch or impromptu meetups. Thank God I got it all under control now (hopefully). Anyway, went to the famous I Am Cafe. Didn't take any photos of the surroundings or interior because it was really crowded. For a weekday, hmm.

Iced Cafe Latte, Pina Colada "Blue Pill", Lime Juice and Orange Juice

Their famous fish & chips! Their best, hands down.

Fries & Mayo

Charcoal-Grilled Chicken Satay Burger. I'm not a big fan of satay but this dish was sure as heck delicious!

Cream & Parsley Pasta (Fettuccine) topped with Turkey Ham. I could taste all the ingredients but I must say the cream is too much for me. I got full after savoring half of the dish.

Also, if you were wondering, no I didn't have this all to myself. Went with a couple of friends and we had a good brunch I must say. When we arrived, we were lucky enough to get seats considering how busy the cafe is always. The portion for the dishes were satisfying which led to us being really full and couldn't enjoy the desserts. Many have wonderful comments about their desserts which made me pretty sad for not being able to have any ): But no worries, I'll head down there soon and review them! 

All in all, this is a cafe I'd go again because staffs were really nice, service was great, food was awesome!

  • I Am... Cafe
  • 674 North Bridge Road 
  • #01-01, off Haji Lane
  • Singapore, Singapore 188804
https://www.facebook.com/Iamathajilane

Ask me anything

♥ I am not affiliated or sponsored with any companies mentioned in this post. I am not getting paid for my opinions and everything was bought with my own money. Unless stated otherwise. ♥

Photos taken with: LG G2 ((13 MP, 1080x1920 pixels))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

hello

hello

hello

plain jane trying to be more interesting
know more about me here :-)