SMA FOC 14/15


Punggol Ranch








natasha doesn't do well with snapbacks




fav girls


Went for SMA's FOC 14/15 (7/4 - 11/4) as a faci and had a blast!! I remembered my batch's FOC and I have to say this year's batch is more fun to be with hahaha, no bias see? The place was prettier too, we got to stay in chalets instead of tents or dorms!! A whole week spent with SMA peeps, amazing I swear. There were ups and downs but I managed to pull through with the help of some people who were there for me. Nothing much to talk about tho because no photos? Looking forward for SMA FOP 14/15 where I'll be the faci again hehe, till next time :-)

Ask me anything

Photos taken with: LG G2 ((13 MP, 1080x1920 pixels))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

hello

hello

hello

plain jane trying to be more interesting
know more about me here :-)