20 teens, 3 days, 1 room



And with that caption, what do you get? Days of laughter and joy and so much noise coming from just a room. I meant a chalet, hahaha!








Tried for about 30 minutes to start a fire....... if people see us, fo'sho business students hahahaha! We ate a lot, don't be fooled by the empty tables hahaha food just wasn't brought out yet. And also, we had s'mores. Damn those were good s'mores. All thanks to Iffah for thinking of that. Guilty pleasures. The sex.


















My first ever class chalet and it was the bomb. Bowling, movie, running man, sing-alongs, blind mice. Who ever thought these simple games would be 10x more fun with your classmates. At first, I doubted this chalet because me being selectively social, I wasn't that close with most of my classmates. But the chalet got me thinking otherwise. Learnt a few more of this and that of my classmates and I didn't got bored. Hurrah! Big thanks to all of those that made this chalet an incredible one to start off my holidays. 

((too many photos showing my huge thighs booooo))

Ask me anything

Photos taken with: LG G2 ((13 MP, 1080x1920 pixels)) x iPhone 5s ((8 MP, 3264x2448 pixels))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

hello

hello

hello

plain jane trying to be more interesting
know more about me here :-)