Syawal 2014! (Family)

night before raya hehe


fav part of my room

the house all dolled up in blue


ootd day 1

ew face




~ done for 28th july ~

females of Mustafa

younger generation of Mustafa



meep selfies

creepin' up on my brother like

MAH HURRR

~ done for 2nd aug ~



awkward........


~ done for 3rd aug ~


eat eat eat become pig sia

Just being clear, I didn't go to the salon the night before raya so I didn't know what to do with my hair and so I decided to don the hijab. It's not because I'm "ready" or I was "embarrassed of my blonde hair". Nope. So anyway, that's all for my raya visiting with the family. I dressed up for 3 days. Only 3 days. Wow.

Ask me anything

Photos taken with: LG G2 ((13 MP, 1080x1920 pixels))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

hello

hello

hello

plain jane trying to be more interesting
know more about me here :-)