Syawal 2014! (Friends)







~ done for 10th aug ~

Went raya visiting with this bunch from secondary school. Since it was national day the day before, we all planned to wear red for our visiting. Well most of us did. I couldn't find any matching clothes to wear with my hijab (yes, again) so I wore this black dress with part of its sleeves being red. Okay right? Hahaha. By the end of the day, we all were full from food consumed at every house.











~ done for 16th aug ~

Next raya visiting was with my SMA friends. Had so much fun with them. We were a huge group so there was a lot of kecoh-ness! We even made a video of us wishing Selamat Hari Raya to all our friends hahaha! And that concludes my last raya visiting for the year. This year's raya wasn't as fun as previous years because of exams and all but I still did enjoy myself. Looking forward to next year's!

Ask me anything

Photos taken with: LG G2 ((13 MP, 1080x1920 pixels)) & Sara

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

hello

hello

hello

plain jane trying to be more interesting
know more about me here :-)