art on another whole new level


warning: get ready for photo spams

lunch @ Swensens!!

we gave up bc zah & gla couldn't take a proper pix of us hahahaha








the bitch faces they put on bc they couldn't eat until ama & I could get a nice snapshot of our food

girls and their toilet selfies

idky i cut myself off when there's so much space on the left......



















ACCIDENTAL PIX OK MY FAV SHOT BC I TOOK THIS THE EXACT MOMENT THE SMOKE CAME OUT SO I'M REALLY PROUD OF MYSELF AS YOU CAN SEE FROM ALL THE CAPS HAHAHAHA






"When I am silent, I fall into the place where everything is music." - Rumi










I almost fell from the ledge, damn clumsy I cannot.

your squad goals?? no? hahahaha










my anaconda don't want none unless you've got ((big)) buns hun

my fav exhibition was the tits room

waiting for a cute guy to walk past hahahahaha

there's always space for desserts




Am really thankful for them. After 8 months since our last meet up, we finally went out again. And that only happened when I asked!! So shouldn't they be thankful for me bc I initiated this? HAHAHA jk. They allowed me to drag them to S.A.M because I really wanted to go!! It's never easy to find the right friends for the right places. Like some friends are meant for food hunting, some friends are meant for exploring, and some to just chill. I wouldn't mind going there again tho. *hints others who are interested*

And here's leaving you my fav para from S.A.M:

Ask me anything

Photos taken with: LG G2 x iPhone 6 x Olympus E-PL6

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

hello

hello

hello

plain jane trying to be more interesting
know more about me here :-)