momsie's birthday!!!!1!!

ugh teeth


want to cut the cheeks





lunch at somewhere in JB idk

lime sirap mmm










birthday karaoke for the momsie!!!














bad quality selfies in the room T_T

So, went Johore to celebrate momsie's birthday. If you've read my blog since the beginning (LOL), my family and I love to eat huge seafood meals!! Especially if the restaurant has a great view. Then after, we went for some karaoke sesh at this really beautiful place. It looks like a frickin' palace! The weird thing is that smoking is allowed in a non-ventilated room?? There's  shisha, oooh! I wanna go there someday with my friends hehe.

Okay, that is all! x
Ask me anything

Photos taken with: LG G2 x iPhone 6 x Olympus E-PL6

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

hello

hello

hello

plain jane trying to be more interesting
know more about me here :-)