stress reliever

oops?

H&M loots: finally got my joggers!!! couldn't find a suitable one from the ladies section so jeng jeng jeng, i went to the kids'....... NO JUDGING

F21 loots: also got a new pair of highwaist black jeans, meep

Cotton On loots: got myself that cute drawstring bc only 7bux with any purchase?? SO HECK YEAH!

Topman loots: they look nicer irl i swear

Went shopping after ages. Okay, that's mostly my reason every time someone asks why am I shopping so much. Because it has been ages since okay!! Also, because relieve stress due to intern!

Ask me anything

♥ I am not affiliated or sponsored with any companies mentioned in this post. I am not getting paid for my opinions and everything was bought with my own money. Unless stated otherwise. ♥

Photos taken with: LG G2 ((13 MP, 1080x1920 pixels))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

hello

hello

hello

plain jane trying to be more interesting
know more about me here :-)